- Chair in Philosophy, School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences
Accepting PhD Students
Professor Cholbi welcomes enquiries from students interested in supervision in any area of his research, including:
- philosophy of death of dying, including grief, suicide and assisted dying, value of death, attitudes toward mortality, etc.
- ethics of work and labour
- procreative and parental ethics
- moral concern for the self, including duties to self, etc.
- equality, respect, and topics in Kantian ethics