Projects per year
- Adds pstringdistmatrix(), which computes (in this version) the Hamming distance between any strings (e.g. nucleotide bases, Next Gen Sequencing short reads).
- Makes SPRINT compliant with MPI3 (and the latest version of the mpich package)
- Provides simplified installation instructions
- Other bug fixes and updates (see User Guide)
- NOTE: This version is currently not compatible with R version 3 and higher, as we have yet to test this fully.
SPRINT version 1.0.5 is not available from CRAN or R-Forge at this time, as package submission guidelines have changed with the newly released R 3.0.x.
|Place of Publication||Edinburgh|
|Media of output||Online|
|Publication status||Published - Nov 2013|